Friday, January 28, 2011

2010 Favorites



2010 has been such a wonderful year, but it seemed like it flew by waayyy to quickly! I believe 2010 is when I really began to define who I was as a photographer. My tastes and style become a little more clearer and now that 2011 has started, I have a clearer vision of what my style is and where I want to head. 2011 is off to a very busy start already and I can't wait to share my journey and goals. I decided to compile a few of my favorite images from 2010. They are by no means in any particular order. These images I feel define my style of shooting and I feel have some sort of emotional connection whether it be laughter, excitement, confidence, and romance.






























































































Anna and Fritz day after wedding pictures in St. Augustine FL
















Another Casa Monica Hotell Wedding: Alyson and Justin's Casa Monica Hotel wedding







and last but not least, my favorite family: The Delmonico's Sugar Mill family pictures in Port Orange FL



0 comments: