Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vintage inspired photo shoot {Part I}



This shoot was inspired by my fascination for vintage meets modern style. Think gwen stefani, christina aguilera, and marilyn monroe look. Although they are all blonde, I wanted a audrey hephurn seductive look. Classy and elegant. I've had all these ideas floating around for a while. I envisioned vintage suitcases, lots of good light, and an urban grungy setting. I'm so thrilled that I finally had the opportunity to pull this together. The only thing that was missing was a good model. Thankfully, I found Mildred and she totally rocked this shoot!! I love that I had total creative freedom without the pressure of time. We started the day at the awesome MAC cosmetic store at the Mall of Millenia. They did an amazing job! The guy totally got exactly what I wanted. Then my friend Tatiana worked her magic on Mildred's hair. It really came all together and they nailed the look I envisioned.

For the shoot, we drove to downtown orlando and started at the church st. train station, one of my favorite locations! I could have shot there the entire time because of the beautiful light we had all around. I have so many favorites so I'm breaking this post in two parts. Here are a few of my favorites...

2 comments:

judieannphotography said...

Jackie, these are absolutely stunning!!! Beautiful work!

Jackie Beale said...

thank u judy girl! I had sooo much fun doing these :)