Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GraphiStudio wedding albums



To me, and to most photographers I'm sure...the wedding album is the last step to a complete wedding day. How many times do you really take out your cd and view your photos? The answer would probably be not that often. But having a beautiful book displayed in your home is a reminder how special your wedding day was and how beautiful.

Now that I have delivered the following albums, I am proud to share them to everyone :) This couple ordered a 12x12 40page album as their main one and they decided to order two 8x8 duplicate albums for their parents. With the company I work, you receive a nice discount for duplicates and I am sure the bride and groom's parents would appreciate that and want memories of their children's wedding day displayed in their home. The couple chose the beautiful soft Italian black leather, embossing their names and date, and a front photo cover.

Many more cover options are available! I am in love with their albums :)




0 comments: