Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wedding at Tanner Hall Winter Garden, FL: Paula & Jonathan, Part III



The reception.

Or was it a party?

Yes this is exactly what Paula's and Jonathan's reception was. A big pool of close friends and family celebrating and having a blast. It felt more like one big happy party. The music was fantastic and there were times where I wanted to put my camera down and start dancing, but I equally enjoyed capturing all the fun moments that this wedding offered.

The reception was held at Tanner Hall, a very nice venue with a lake and Gazebo. It is very spacey and I think you can fit up to 250 guests. They even let you bring your own prefered caterer. I'd definilty recommend this venue. So if anyone would like their wedding reception here, please call me and I'd be more than happy to photograph it :)

All linens, decor, and flowers were provided by Lolimar. She did an amazing job with everything!!












The bride and groom decided to have dinner first, then do their first dance. Here I am with my fisheye lens. I love this lens, especially when used to take cool dancing shots.





Such a sweet moment













When first looking at this picture, I thought about taking the glare out from my off camera flash, but then I realized looking at it closely that it is shaped like a heart, so I decided to keep it in the photo :)

The best man, Andre, delivered an excellent performance. He sang and played two songs for the newly wedds. He did a fabulous job!






and they also had a violinist who did an amazing job. I love the violin.






Now for some good cake.


and alot of dancing!


























The MC did an incredible job keeping the party bumpin. If any brides out there need a bilingual MC, please let me know and I'll send you his info asap! just look at how much fun it was!!....




2 comments:

judieannphotography said...

Jackie, I love, love, love them!! I got the chance to play with a 5DMII over the weekend with the 85mm and I am in love!!! Beautiful work girlie!

slrlounge said...

Great Venue Shots! Love the shallow depth of field