Monday, June 4, 2012

Tanner Hall Winter Garden, FL & Rosen Shingle Creek Resort Wedding: Ana and James!



Rosen Shingle Creek Resort

Tanner Hall Winter Garden Wedding

I had an amazing time photographing Ana and James wedding! They decided to do a First Look, where the bride and groom privately see each other before the ceremony. So glad they did as we were able to capture so many amazing photos around the beautiful properties and have ample time for more photos after the ceremony with their friends and family. Here are just a few highlights of their wedding and to view more photos, please scroll down for their slideshow!! You can also view more of their wedding by visiting my facebook page: Jackie Beale Photography























And the slideshow! click to play.

2 comments:

judieannphotography said...

Beautiful Jackie!!! Absolutely gorgeous! Can I ask? Do you run Portraiture on your photos? I love how silky their skins look!!!

Jackie Beale said...

Hey Judie! I don't use portraiture. On the majority of their portraits, i shot with my 85mm lens at 1.8 That lens really gives me a nice depth of field resulting in creamy skin :) I also retouch a little bit in photoshop using pro retouch.