Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wedding at the Shores Resort and Spa Daytona Beach FL - Andrea & Jonathan



I assisted my friend Jennifer Werneth on this gorgeous wedding at the Shores Resort and Spa back in May! I can't even believe it's been a couple of months since my last blog post! I have a very good reason though for my silence. There is an adorable almost 11 month old baby boy keeping me busy 24/7, plus working from home running my business, cleaning, cooking, editing, etc etc :) Nap times are golden around here. I can't wait to share many more weddings and shoots that I've done but for now, here are a few images from this beautiful wedding!


LOVED andrea's intricate beaded wedding gown.













The floral details were amazing!!!



The shores offers a beautiful view of the atlantic ocean






The dessert bar smelled heavenly


Love this moment between the bride and groom during their first dance

0 comments: