Thursday, May 10, 2012

After pouring the previous day, we decided to reschedule the session with hopes of getting lots of sunshine. Well, we got what we asked for because not only was it hot, but it was super bright! We decided to start their session at an uncommon hour of 2pm. I knew that I wouldn't be shooting in the golden sunset light that is optimal for lighting conditions, so I had to get creative. I arrived at the Ocean Walk Shoppes early to scout and find good light among the blazing sun. I parked my car in the parking garage and noticed that the rooftop level was completely empty! There were a few clouds so I thought that this would be the best spot to start our session. I am so glad we did because I was able to take some of my favorite images with gorgeous light and an amazing backdrop of Daytona Beach. We also improvised with cute umbrellas to provide us with shade. Can't wait for their beautiful wedding in just a few short weeks! Here are a few of my favs...



























0 comments: