Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ingrid and Pierre are one of the sweetest and funniest couples I have had the priviledge to photograph. They had a beautiful peacock theme wedding (my FAVORITE COLORS!) in Ft. Myers and their reception was held at the very spacious Cape Coral Yacht Club. After the ceremony, we headed to beautiful downtown Ft. Myers for their portraits. We made sure to get some great photos in front of an old big tree, full of character that is right in the center of ft. myers, as Ingrid had mentioned how much she loved that tree. Ingrid has been following my work since I first started and her heart was set on having me as her wedding photographer way before she was even engaged. What an honor and wonderful experience it was to photograph their wedding! Thank you Ingrid and Pierre for having me by your side to capture one of the most happiest and joyous days of your lives!


0 comments: