Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My newest album sample



I'm soo excited to be able to add this little gem to my collection of album samples. I think it will be perfect to include it in my portrait session packages because I just love seeing the finished product after a session in print, rather than just leaving it in a cd and the photos never get printed. It's a great little album to display your photos from your session. There are also many cover options available. I decided to try the dark red alligator leather and it's perfect! It's classy and fun. This is a 6x6 40page album and it includes samples of my portrait work, and in the last few pages, I decided to include a few wedding photos :) The album is not expensive at all and you can also choose to decide to upgrade in size and the number of pages if you'd like to make it into a wedding album. I think this album would be a great in-expensive alternative to my other premium leather heirloom collections I offer. They can also be used as companion albums if you wish to order some for your family.

Check out a few of the designs below in my sample album.

0 comments: