Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Client presentation & Marketing



I love LOVE me a good set of paper goods for business marketing and client presentation. I think it says so much about your business and how you work and are organized. I decided to invest in 5x5 trifold cards to hand out to clients who book a session. It gives them information on my print prices, albums, ideas about what to wear to the session, and also a place to write the date, time, and address of the session.


I also have samples of 5x7 folded cards that come in packs of 25 and include envelopes. These are great for just about any occassion, but for clients who would like these cards to send to family and friends during the holidays, these are perfect.

I talked about my newest little album that I have added to my collections in my previous post, but I'd like to also show this beautiful 10x10 20page album. I include this album in my wedding packages and it's truely a must see in person. You have the option of customizing it with a photo cover printed on metallic paper, or you can choose from various leathers. You can also upgrade to higher-end albums in the heirloom collecton.

I'll be showcasing my album samples and a few other goodies at the Posh Little Closet event that will be held at the Pelican Bay Club in South Daytona on Oct. 15-17. I will be offering great discounts on both wedding packages and portrait sessions. There will also be a drawing for a FREE wedding package to a lucky couple and for portraits as well. Can't wait!! :)

0 comments: