Thursday, September 16, 2010

Get your early bird discount for 2011





For currently engaged couples out there who have not yet booked a photographer for your wedding, and love my work and would like me to photograph your big day, I have a great early bird special going on right now for 2011 weddings. Here is the dealio:


  • Get $400 OFF when you book 6 hours or more of wedding coverage. I have great A la Carte items you can choose to make your very own wedding package that is right for you. From hourly coverage, to an engagement session and wedding albums, you pick what you want! Once you have chosen your items, you get $400 off the total!!


  • Email me at jackiebealephotography@yahoo.com  Book your wedding by October 31st to take advantage of this awesome deal.
So to summarize:

1. You need to be a couple who is getting married in 2011.
2. We need to set up a time and day to meet if you're local or set up a date to chat on the phone  
3. You need to book for a minimum of 6 hours of coverage on your wedding day
4. I must have your contract and retainer fee in hand by October 31st in order to receive the early bird special.

And that's it! It's so easy. Just shoot me an email letting me know you are interested in booking and I will send you my info sheet.

0 comments: