Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Before and After using TRA actions



My favorite ways to enhance my photos is by using the TRA action recipies. The wonderful people over there were so awesome enough to send all their users a few recipies that other photographers submitted to show as example of all the different ways we can mix these photoshop actions. I looked over the recipies and decided to try a few myself. Here are two pictures that were tucked away in my computer that I decided to use as examples. It may not be much of a difference, but a little ehancement and tweaking to a picture can really go a long way.

Here is the before picture SOOC (straight out of camera):





and after....







Before (SOOC) :




after...



One thing that I rarely do is show my client a photo SOOC, because to me, it's unfinished work. I like to enhance the photos first, either by slightly correcting exposure, contrast, cropping if necessary, sharpening, etc., and using the TRA actions. Although it does take quite some time to do this, I really enjoying it because 1. It's fun and 2. I'm creating my own unique piece of art and style with every picture :)

In another segment, I'll include which actions I actually used from the TRA sets. Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: