Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Before and After: Part II



Here are a few other photos from my computer that I decided to experiment some more TRA recipies on. I blogged about this wedding a few months ago. As you can see, the light was so beautiful and we could not have asked for anything more. I can't thank Jennifer enough for giving me the opportunity to come along :)


Before (SOOC)...




After...






I wanted to include this picture for fun. I love action shots and behind the scene pictures. Here you can see Jennifer Werneth and her husband Glen in action. If you'd like more eye candy, be sure to head on over to her blog!



Here's my take on the picture. I honestly love the way it came out straight out of my camera and it only needs minor tweaking and ehancement, but I wanted to try something new.


Before...





After...



I darkend the background because I wanted to make the Bride and groom really pop, but especially the bride because the light was hitting her from behind so beautifuly. I also added contract and some color to the green bushes. To me, the overall picture looks pretty bold, but I like it :) I may have overdid certain effects than what I normally would do. If I think a photo looks great straight out of my camera and I don't want to add too many effects to keep the photo looking natural, what I do is brighten up the skin just a tad to make a natural glow, bring out the eyes to bring your attention to them, add a little contract, and sharpen at the end.


Here's a cropped version of the above picture emphasizing the bouquet and rings


0 comments: