Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wedding at Rockledge Country Club: Molly and Josh



*All photos are property of Jackie Beale Photography

On a golden Saturday in February, family and close friends witnessed two beautiful lives become one. It was a gorgeous day in Rockledge FL. Their day was full of love, laughter, and fun. It could not have been any more perfect and I am so honored to have been able to capture it all. Molly and Josh, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime to document your love. Here are a few of my favorites from the day:







This is a gift that Molly made for each of her bridesmaids. She made them all matching bracelets and earrings!








I love details during the ceremony














Gorgeous!


Josh looking on at his bride :)




Molly's eyes are fierce!


The Rockledge Country Club was just beautiful. Valerie and her friendly staff worked hard all day to ensure everything ran smoothly.

A moment during the first dance


I just love the emotion in this photo with Josh and his mom


I loved the father and daughter dance :)


Party time!








To view the day in it's entirety, be sure to watch the slideshow below!



2 comments:

Velia said...

I love her dress. These are all Beautiful. Well done.

Jackie Beale said...

Hey Velia, thank you so much! I couldn't leave you a comment earlier today on your blog but I'll try again later on my home computer. I love your new layout btw :)