Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A fun survey



I AM … older than I look
I WANT… homemade food but instead I am eating a fruit bowl for lunch.
I HAVE … been able to escape many dangerous scenarios in my dreams
I KEEP … old emails and sweets at my house at all times .
I WISH I COULD … be invisible at times.
I'VE LEARNED. . . to never give too many details out about your private life 
I HATE … misunderstandings, a prideful attitude and narcissists.
I DON’T THINK … I'll be highlighting my hair for a while.
I REGRET … spending too much money.
I LOVE … Afternoon naps, Otis Spunkmeier chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven, getting my hair done
I AM NOT … skinny.
I DANCE … to spanish music. It makes me feel good.
I SING … out of tune, always.
I NEVER … drive with two hands.
I RARELY … get my nails done.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … sad stories about animals
I AM NOT ALWAYS … confident.
I HATE THAT … I haven't been to the bookstore in a while.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why women go back to beating husbands.
I NEED … to shave my legs.
I SHOULD … stop day dreaming and get to work!


Feel free to fill one out :) Happy Tuesday's!

0 comments: