Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leyda and William ~ Engagement



*All photos are property of Jackie Beale Photography

I'm very excited to finally post Leyda and William engagement session! It was a beautiful saturday evening and the light seriously could not have been any more gorgeous. We made our way through the Kraft Azalea Gardens and then took some awesome pictures by the lake. I fell in love with that place. It's a small park tucked away in the middle of an upscale neighboorhood.

It was so much fun to capture the chemistry between them. They are naturals in front of the camera :) Leyda and William, thank you so so much for giving me the opportunity to capture your love. I hope i did it justice. Can't wait to see you guys soon!














A little post processing :)



I just love the feeling in this photo





The sun was setting and reflected beautifully against the lake. Leyda and William decided to go for it and take some pictures in the lake. Love it!







0 comments: