Sunday, January 16, 2011

Universal Studios Orlando FL Bar Mitzvah photography



I was absolutely thrilled when Jenny contacted me to shoot her sons Bar Mitzvah at Universal Studios. This was a quite different even than the others I have shot as Jenny decided to skip the whole traditional ballroom party and dinner and rather invite her family from all over to a fun filled day at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. I had a blast hanging out with Noah and his friends capturing all the fun and excitement as they hopped from one ride to the next. After lunch, I went and met with the girls and had such a great time! The last photo is of Jenny and all the moms that made this event happen. Thank you once again for inviting me to come along! Here are a few of my favs:













0 comments: