Thursday, October 14, 2010

Daytona Beach wedding photographer {Rosa & David} - Wedding at Riverside Pavillion and West Minster



I had such a wonderful time photographing the wedding of Rosa and David this past weekend. The day couldn't have been more perfect, even though it did warm up a bit, but that didn't stop everyone from having fun. The ceremony was held at the West Minster Presbyterian Church and the reception was held at the Riverside Pavillion. For their portraits, we headed to the beautiful sugar mill gardens. Thanks to my second shooter Zekeshem Parson for helping out! Below are some of my favorites from their day. Enjoy! :)


All florals were done by Rachael Kasie Designs. The bouquets and all floral arrangements were absolutely breathtaking.


I couldn't get enough pictures of Rosa's shoes...




Rosa wore a stunning Lazaro wedding gown. I loved all the intricate details and texture on her dress. Absolutely took my breath away when I saw it



Rosa getting all glammed up for the big day



















I decided to edit this one a little different and I love the delicate look to it.
















Slideshow to come soon!


Ceremony: Westminster Presbyterian Church

Reception: Riverside Pavillion

Florals: RachaelKasie Designs

Cake: Heavenly cheesecakes

DJ: Jim from Mister DJ

0 comments: