Monday, October 18, 2010

Posh Little Closet event



What a great opportunity I had to be one of the vendors for the Posh Little Closet event. I think it was a huge success! With how things are tight right now with the economy not being at it's best, I think this event definilty helped those families in need of clothing, toys, and much more for their families who can't necessarily afford to go buy new expensive items. All of the clothes were in Mint condition, practicaly new, well taken care of, and many mommy's to be and families were able to buy their little ones clothing for a fraciton of the retail cost. If I were a mommy at this event, I would have simply died of happiness and gratitude. The little one's kept busy playing with the toys, balloons, and having their cute little faces painted, while the parents took a break and shopped around.

While running my booth, I had many families sign up to win a free portrait session! I will be choosing three lucky winners, but for those who don't win, you will not go empty handed! Promise. I will be announcing the winners on my facebook fan page very soon so please be sure toTO JOIN MY FACEBOOK PAGE to see if you won!!

Here's a picture taken with my camera phone of my vendor table at the event. I am still offering mini sessions that include 25 5x7 holiday cards with envelopes. Be sure to book your session early as the deadline to order the cards will be December 4th to ensure they arrive on time and give you time to mail them out. If you do not wish to order the holiday cards, you can replace them with three prints of your choice, 11x14 or smaller. Happy Monday! :)

0 comments: