Monday, July 5, 2010

Forbeyon albums swatch samples



Ever since I came across Forbeyon wedding albums, I fell in love. They have so many beautiful cover options and you can even mix the leathers and colors to make the album completely your own. But there was one thing I wondered. I wondered if they had some sort of swatch samples for all their covers because I couldn't possibly order a ton of studio samples in every cover and combination. It would be such an overload for a client to view. Thankfully and brilliantly, they came up with these cute 3x3 square cutout samples. It showcases all their cover options and there are many but I think it will definilty give clients a feel for what their albums will look like.

They came in this cute little box:






and here are two of their albums that caught my eye. I love that you are able to personalize your album by including a cameo cut for your cover photo. The albums can also come with matching slipcases! So cool.



0 comments: