Monday, April 19, 2010

Sarah and Justin belly session



After some time had passed by and emailing back and forth, the much anticipated day of Sarah's belly session finally arrived. I met up with Justin and Sarah in their lovely home in Sanford to start off our session...




Later, we drove around downtown sanford, and as we were doing so, I found this really cool spot with nice shade!














as I was driving to their home, I told Sarah and Justin that I had seen a really cool field with tall grass. This spot was right off the highway.










we drove around a bit more and found this cool brick wall with good light :)






the sun had pretty much disappeared at this point but we decided to take a few more around their home and I"m glad we did! I think sarah just looks glowing and kind of angelic with the white clothes so I decided to process these a little different than what I normally do and I really like how they turned out.

Coming later this week is an engagement session shot at one of my FAVORITE locations so stay tuned! :)

0 comments: