Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tanner Hall wedding photos: Paula & Jonathan, Part II



So while I was with Paula and her girls, my second shooter, George Cook, was with the guys capturing a few pre-ceremony photos. I always think it's nice to have two perspectives because it just makes the story complete. I'm sure both the bride and groom were wondering what each other were doing at the same time, so what better way to capture it by having another photographer shooting the guys! When they look through their album, they will really enjoy the full story. Here are a few frames of the guys captured by George, he did a fabulous job!




















I always love capturing the bridesmaids bouquets during the ceremony. They look so pretty all lined up :)





Work it girls!











The sun was setting beautifuly, such yummy soft light!















SUPER FUN reception photos coming soon, Part 3!!

0 comments: