Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Smyrna Beach engagement pictures



Ok, so I know this post is way over due but I've been so busy, not just with editing but with life as well. I'm happy to say that my husband and I found this really nice duplex house to rent and we move in just a few weeks! I'm so excited because our new home will be alot bigger, clutter free, and all vinal wood floors, no carpet! I hate carpet, so this new place will be perfect for us. I'll be sure to snap a few photos when it's all set and done :)

I've also received lots of goodies this week. I received a new sample album from Collages.net and it's so beautiful and better than I had imagined it! I was able to show it off on a client meeting today and they absolutely loved it! I personally love leather albums but it's also nice to be able to personalize the cover of your album with a photo, so this works perfectly too! I also ordered a new flash for off camera lighting, bought extra memory cards, and last but not least, I have a new 5D!! Ahhh so excited! Can't wait to share a few photos out of this camera soon! I will be second shooting a wedding tomorrow at the beautiful Grand Bohemian Hotel. I've been dying to shoot here so I'm very exciting and so grateful to be given this opportunity.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! :)


















1 comments:

judieannphotography said...

I love them chica!! Congrats on the move girlie and as for the wedding, I am sure you're going to rock it out!