Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Coming soon...



I've got some great news coming up this week!

First, I can't wait to share my NEW logo! I purchased it from Simply Couture Designs. They are custom logo designers as well as websites but they also sell pre-made logos for a steal and once those are sold, they never sell them again. They go pretty fast so make sure to follow them on twitter to be the first in the know!

Second, I will talk about my change from a jpeg shooter, to a Raw shooter and the difference! Note: you don't need lightroom to shoot in raw!

Third, I'm really excited to start using off camera lighting. I'm always learning so much and from second shooting with Jennifer Werneth Photography this past saturday, I have realized what a blessing it is to be able to take that flash off your camera. It is so dynamtic, so dramatic, and I am completely motivated to learn more about this. It's incredible. Can't wait to share a few of the images soon!

Aside from photography, it's been a whirlwind of a week. Yesterday, I went into surgery and thank God everything went well. I won't go into too many details but it was my first time admitted to a hospital. I've never been to the ER let alone in surgery, so I was a little nervous, but I'm thankful everything went smoothly. I rested up all day yesterday and now I'm ready to work.

I also rented a bunch of goodies for this weekends wedding so I can't wait to use my new gear and test them out. It's gonna be a looooong fun day!

If you are already a fan on my facebook page, you may have seen this image, as well as other little news, but I'd also like to share it here on blog to hold everyone over until I can get more of these edited :)

1 comments:

judieannphotography said...

I am super excited for you and can't wait to see the pictures! Congrats on your new logo!!