Friday, January 22, 2010

Referral Program



Check out my new referral program! For a long time now, I have been brainstorming and toying with different ideas about how I can give discounts to past, current, and future clients, and also to make it something that will be continous, not just for a couple of days or a month or because of a holiday. I want every person to benefit from this all year long.

I have put a referral section on my website so incase someone missed it here, it can be viewed on my site however many times :) Here is what it pretty much says:

Jackie Beale Photography referral program is our gift to you! Our greatest compliment is to see our clients again. Second to that is a referral to friends and family. Each time a new client books with us with your recommendation, it is our deepest appreciation that we give you a $50 credit towards your current booking or next visit. Gift credits are unlimited, transferable and may be combined. Use them toward session fees, gift for friends, or prints.

Returning clients receive 15% off their session

If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to email me by using the contact form on my website.

Happy Friday!

0 comments: