Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wedding Albums



Three words came to mind when I picked an album company to work with for wedding albums:


Clean. Modern. Simple.


If the above three words describe your taste, then these wedding albums are just for you! Before I decided to start offering these, I did countless research on the internet and looked up reviews from other photographers. I was blown away by all the positive reviews!! and it made me so happy because it really put me at ease knowing that I would be offering something that is worth the investment. These beautiful albums are made of 100% full-grain, natural leathers that wrap their hand-made albums. They are high-end flush mount albums and come in 3 sizes and 7 different colors.

Their production time is about 2 weeks! You won't have to wait months to get your albums anymore! I offer these A la carte or in packages at a discounted price. Another fabulous idea is that you can use the smallest size album as an engagment photo album to display at your reception for guest signatures!. It would be a beautiful keepsake after the wedding that will last you forever. I also offer other albums with various options such as photo covers and personal embossing.

Here are a few sample images of the wedding albums plus a color swatch.


Sample Engagment album:






Sample wedding albums:




















No gutter in between the pages that cut your images in half. You get a full panoramic view!










1 comments:

judieannphotography said...

Nice!! I will eventually need to find a company for printing albums and prints.