Monday, October 5, 2009

Family Beach session sneak peek



I have to admit that the last couple of days, I haven't been blogging much of my personal stuff as much as I would like. I've been getting a little lazy, because really, it does take some time to think about what you want to say and how you want to say it, and before you know it, an hour has passed and you've only written like 5 sentences. I really like to have my words together before I write about a story or an event so I guess that's why it takes me a little longer than usual :)

Well I just have to say that it's been a great and refreshing weekend. It involved going to the beach - in jeans and sneakers, getting soaked from the knees down, crab legs, movies, and chili, oh and editing pictures of course. Here's a sneak peek from Friday's session :) More coming soon!



2 comments:

Fola said...

Awwww cute...

Beki said...

OMG YOU LIVE ONLY 2 HOURS AWAY FROM THERE!? :) :) I should come see you one weekend!