Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alana and Chance - Cocoa Beach Wedding Photographer



Alana and Chance, thank you so much for giving me the honor to document your love. I know I was only able to witness a sliver of it, but from what I saw, I was able to see two best friends who are madly in love, that really compliment each other, and that makes me so happy! You guys are perfect for one another. Both Alana and Chance have big beautiful families and I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to Keith, the Bride's stepfather, for coordinating everything so well and rounding up everyone together for the formals! I can't thank you enough! Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
*Edited to add: CLICK HERE to view a sample album design from their wedding*























They were so anxious to see each other. Here is their first look as they met each other down the aisle













I couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. Shooting in overcast skies is the best! The clouds act as a big soft box and diffuse the sun for prettier light :)













I just have to say that Chance's mom is incredibly gorgeous.












3 comments:

judieannphotography said...

These are absolutley beautiful Jackie!! Fabulous job. Did you use a flash for the indoor shots.

Jackie Beale said...

Thank you so much Judie! I really appreciate the nice words :) For the indoor shots, yes I used my flash but I always bounce it, never direct. I did turn it off a few times to get a more dramatic feel to certain photos, but for the most part, I needed it because the room was pretty dark.

Caroline said...

beautiful, Jackie! You did a great job.