Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just two from today!



It was one of the hottest days, and bright, like MEGA bright, to shoot a wedding but nevertheless, beautiful blue skies, and one happy couple, which is what mattered the most. I'm so excited that I had to share one, or two, from today! The bride was totally radiant and the groom was playful and up for anything as well. Although it was hot, these two were willing to stay outside for some great shots. Actually, the whole wedding party displayed this laid back and happy attitude and it just made our jobs so much easier. It was such a pleasure to second shoot this wedding alongside Jennifer and Glen. I love shooting weddings but I also love second shooting because it's more relaxing and you get tons of candid shots. Many great moments coming up so stay tuned!

As far as the rest of my weekend, I see Chipotle, good movies, and catching up with friends :)



Here's to Saturday's!








1 comments:

cassandra-m said...

LOVE IT. girl...did you have on your Supergirl outfit today? What a quick post. AWESSSSSSOOOMMMMEEE!