Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A wonderful discovery!



This may sound lame but I ate at Boston Market for the very first time on Sunday! One word: DELICOUS and ADDICTIVE. This may very well be my new addiction for lazy nights when I don't want to cook. We usually order chinese or chilli's, or pizza...but this is a way way healthy alternative. It's like a Pollo Tropical, but American. Their chicken is the best I've tasted in a long time, better than publix! It reminds me of the chicken I use to eat at a chinese place in queens, NYC. We'd get that chicken every sunday after our meeting. It was the highlight of my day.

Their tag line is pretty swell too- Bostom Market: Food for life. I couldn't agree more!

I love discovering good food! Happy Tuesday :)

1 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

LOL! I LOVE their macaroni & cheese....ooh and the corn bread!