Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Your Gear



A while ago, I came across a great lens rental company. They do not only rent lenses though, they have a ton of other stuff like camera bodies, flashes, batteries, extenders, etc. Check them out HERE.

I just had the opportunity to order a Canon 17-40mm f/4L series lens from them. They were super awesome with their customer service and they email you back and forth to verify that everything is ok if you are their first customer, which I was :)

Sometimes you can't buy all the lenses you want right away, especially if you don't have the $$$ and you really don't want to get in debt so renting some gear is the perfect solution! Their prices are very reasonable and they offer 2 day shipping.

What I've learned from other photographers is that you don't want to get into debt. So the best thing to do is that for every event you book, rent one or two lenses. Eventually, you will have booked enough events and have made enough money to buy yourself the gear for your future events.

Be sure to check out BorrowLenses for your future renting needs, and no they did not hire me to be their spokesperson, I just like them and their website :)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Velia said...

That's a great idea. I am one that is always looking for new glass. I'll have to check them out.