Thursday, September 26, 2013

Orlando wedding photographer - Heaven Events Center Wedding: Emilio & Yajira



I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Yajira and Emilio at a bridal show in Orlando earlier this year. From the moment we chatted about their wedding at the show, I knew it was going to be so beautiful. I immediately fell in love with Yajira's gorgeous shoes and dress. The day was a little hot but Yajira definitely worked that dress! I also loved their key theme at the reception in heaven events center. Their venue was absolutely beautiful and I love all the uplighting they provide. It makes a huge difference in the final photos. It really is a photographers dream to capture a fun reception at heaven events center. Here are just a few of my favorites from their day. Congratulations Yajira & Emilio!!











0 comments: