Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wedding at Tanner Hall Winter Garden, FL - Jonathan & Kathy



I've had so many wonderful opportunities to photograph weddings at this beautiful venue, Tanner Hall in Winter Garden FL. I never tire of it and every time I go back, I always photograph with a fresh set of eyes. Jonathan and Kathy's wedding reception took place at this gorgeous venue. It was so much fun getting to know them and their closest friends and families on this beautiful day. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Rodriguez!!


Such a beautiful moment and proud papa 

Jonathan sent an adorable gift to his bride to be before the ceremony

I'll end this post with such a beautiful and emotional picture during their first dance. Kathy was not afraid to hold back her emotions

To see even more photos of Jonathan and Kathy's wedding at Tanner Hall Winter Garden, please be sure to visit our FACEBOOK page 

0 comments: