Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Website! Daytona Beach wedding photographer



Hello blog reader friends! I'm really excited to announce the new look of my website. For a while, I've been aching for something simple yet classy and modern. Don't get me wrong, I love all the different and beautiful designs out there with bold colors and interesting textures, but I felt like my images should speak for them selves and should be displayed on a clean canvas.

I've also added a new feature to my services: Custom wedding packages.

I know that brides and grooms like to see packages on a website. I still offer that option and have pre-made packages you can choose from, but I also don't want potential clients to think that they are forced to only pick out of these pre-made packages. Like I explain on my website, each client is totally different and has totally different needs for their wedding. Some may want 10 hours of coverage, while other may only want the photographer for 5 hours. Some may want albums, others might not. It won't cost you any extra $$ to have the wedding collection you love. You can choose to have whatever you feel best suites you and your fiance for wedding photography.

One thing that is always included in all wedding collections: A complimentary engagement session! Yes, I feel that these are so important for my clients that I've included them in all wedding services, no matter how small or large your event may be. Please be sure to check my website for more information ;)

I'd love to hear your constructive comments about my new website. Feel free to email me at info@jackiebealephotography.com or join my facebook page which you will find the link on the upper right hand side of this blog.

Happy Tuesday!



Daytona Beach, Orlando wedding photographer. Available to travel.
http://www.jackiebealephotography.com/

0 comments: