Thursday, December 2, 2010

FOOD PLACES & THINGS



Things I love:

Baklava! yum yummy! I gotta learn how to make this!



Succulent plants. I love these little plant flowers. They look like a mix of roses and cactus, because they have layers that look like petals but also cactus plants because they are green and firm. They also look delicate but solid. They are so beautiful!




Places I want to go:

Greece. Ever since watching the movie Sisterhood of the traveling pants, I've been dying to go to greece! I just can't wait to climb those mountains and sleep by an open window overlooking the villages, mountains, and lake!


Italy. This is another must have place. There is so much architecture and character to this country. I would love to someday be able to photograph a wedding or a couple in this country. For now, I'll have to stick to Portofino Bay (A little italy like town in Orlando) Great for engagement pictures!


France. Oh france, what else can I say? I've been wanting to go to France for as long as I can remember. The language, the films, the culture, the art. It is all the reasons why I want to go to this place.


California. I always wondered how it would be like to go to a beach and see rocks and mountains and caves. It gives the california beaches so much character.



Things I want to see:

Sequoia trees. Another site i'd love to visit when I go to california. I'm gonna need to take my wide lens to capture these beautiful trees. I'm a HUGE huge fan of the movie Avatar. So visiting the sequoia trees might be the next best thing as visiting Pandora ;)


Antelope canyon. It may be a little risky, but well worth it I'm sure. This is an underground grrand canyon. Naturally built by sand, water, and light over hundreds of years. Using your camera flash will kill the natural beauty of this underground canyon. Long shutter speeds and a tripod is a must :) oooh I can't wait to go!!!


The eiffel tower, France. Enough Said.

0 comments: