Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ch-ch-ch-changes



I can't believe I've neglected my poor blog for 3 weeks! It's been very busy this month, with squeezing in a few shoots, editing, and of course, spending time with my family and doing wifey duties :) I've got a few things in the works for 2011. My first and foremost goal:



1. TO GET MORE ORGANIZED!!

I can't keep turning the house upside doing looking for my receipts from the year to turn in for tax season. Sometimes I'll tuck them in my wallet or set them on the table and totally forget about them and then they become this wad of paper with the ink almost disappearing. I've already started on this goal though. I spent a few days this month cleaning my ENTIRE house to make room for the new changes. I needed an uncluttered house to think straight and that definilty did the trick. I even took some after photos so I can share on my blog, which I will post later :)


I think it definilty helps to write your yearly goals down and that is something I plan to do. I have some blog posts in the works so be sure to stay tuned! :)


You can always visit my facebook page to get the latest and greatest. Just click on the link on the top right hand corner on this blog.


Happy Wednesday! :)

Jackie Beale
Daytona Beach wedding photographer

0 comments: