Saturday, July 17, 2010

Easy listenings



I love alot of types of music. I like listening to rock, ska, and love dancing to some good spanish music that really moves you. I've really been thinking about taking up on belly dancing classes. A couple of my friends and I took a few classes about 3 years ago but we just kinda stopped because life got in the way. But seriously, if you ever have the chance to learn, it will really benefit you and I think it also boosts up your self esteem and confidence ;)

Here are a few easy listenings that I absolutely love from Joshua Radin. His music really inspires me in a way that I can't really explain. I just know that when I hear them, I get in an artsy mood. This is the cd I brought when I went to see him live in Orlando.



And here are a few magnificant songs by Joshua Radin. Just sit back and enjoy them :)










0 comments: