Tuesday, June 22, 2010

W2D2



Week 2, day 2

That's where I am up to in my schedule to reach my goal of running a 5k. It gets harder week per week. I already feel improvement in how I feel and look. I normaly loose inches first than pounds so it's nice to have alittle more room in my clothes :) My shins are hurting bad but that's probably because I need to get better running shoes. I can't wait to see how I do in the 8th week of my schedule, that's when I'm suppose to run 2.5 miles without stopping!

In other news, I just ordered a single CD case from whcc and I am so in love with them! I've ordered several actually but never blogged them. It's the perfect thing to store your clients digital files, so much better than those cheap jewel cases, gah!! I will post a few photos as soon as I get it. I'll also be blogging a few portrait sessions within the next few days!

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: