Thursday, May 20, 2010

Anniversary photos



I very much want to say 'Vacation pics' as the title of this blog. But sadly I cannot. I cried and thought about it everyday, which made me cry all over again. I'm very sad to say that for the first time, I had a malfunction with one of my memory cards. The very one that I used to take a bunch of photos from our vacation week. I'm happy that there weren't any wedding photos on it, but it just makes me so frustrated and super angry at myself for not being able to do anything about this situation. I've tried recovering the photos but no luck there :(

Like my husband does: He points his index finger to his forehead and taps twice and says "It's all in here". IT'S NOT THE SAME!! I fire back, but I know he was just trying to make me feel better. The brain fails you sometimes and as time goes, those memories aren't as fresh anymore. but then again, the same goes for unreliable memory cards...*sigh*

Well now that my rant is over, I'd like to share just a few of the photos we do have that Jennifer Werneth took for us. One of the things I wanted to do during our anniversary week is have some nice photos taken. Our wedding were the last professional photos, which Jennifer also photographed by the way :) So who else to look to than her for updated photos. I've also been wanting photos for my website and profile so this was a perfect time to do them. I LOVE how they came out but here are a few of my favs:

If you're on my facebook, you may have seen this first one already :)




1 comments:

Brianna Phelan said...

1. gorgeous couple.
2. love the last shot.
3. great set :)