Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall is finally here!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall! It is my favorite time of the year. I always say to my husband that we are living in the wrong state. I never wear shorts and hardly wear flipflops. I''m not a summer person. What I love about fall is the crisp air, watching the leaves change and having a beautiful backdrop of orange, red, yellow and brown. It's the perfect scene for me and if I had my dream place, there would be lots of fall colored trees, enough to give you a mystical feel but also a big yellow/orange/red field with tall grass. I'd also have mountains in the distance and a big beautiful lake with ducks. I'd also want a few trees surrounding part of the lake, making several paths so when I go canoeing, I can enjoy the ducks floating around me and the beautiful leaves falling around me.




It's that wonderful time of the year again to take out the boots, sweaters, and scarfs and enjoy a nice chilly walk around town :)





0 comments: