Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daytona Beach Photographer - Adames/Ortiz Family



I've known these two families for a while now and it's so wonderful to see their family grow. We decided to wait until Brianna was 8 weeks old to take her portraits and include her grandparents in for the fun! Here's one of my favorite of little Brianna, her brother, parents, and grandparents:



It was one of those chilly days here in FL so after a few shots, we decided to go indoors to Brianna's grandparents home and do a few more there.

Here's the proud mommy:





and with grandpa!


After the formals, it was time for her to relax..



I love this one of her!




and one more outfit change. She was the cutest ladybug :)








Her parents painted this. I think they did a wonderful job!


Aside from weddings, one of the things I enjoy doing is photographing babies. You can't get a bad picture of them and they are so easy to pose. All the props were her mommy's and I think if I specialized in baby photography, I'd go crazy buying a bunch of props and hammocks and baskets! I think it is so beautiful and you can really get creative with them.


That's all for now!

2 comments:

judieannphotography said...

These are beautiful girl!

Jackie said...

You have serious talennt!!!!!!!!!!