Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sneak Peek: Luis - St. Augustine beach photography portraits



As most people do on Labor Day, they pack their bathing suites, snacks, surf boards, and head to the beach. I, amongst them, headed to the beach as well, but with my camera. We started our shoot around 6:30pm and I could not have asked for more perfect beach weather. Perfect water temperature and a light breeze along with soft sunlight. To top things off, we had an amazing sunset. I really enjoy going to the beach and taking pictures around this time. Everything about it is just perfect.


Here is a sneak peek from yesterday's fun session. Luis is such a sweet kid and a pleasure to be around with. He is so full of energy and life and loves being in front of the camera. I had such a great time yesterday and can't wait to photograph him and his mom again, they are a super sweet family. Full post coming soon! :)






0 comments: