Friday, August 21, 2009

Sneak Preview: Dominique - Senior Photography



I had such a blast with Dominique this evening. I have been wanting to get her in front of my camera for the longest time and she did not dissapoint! She totally rocked it out. I'd tell her to pose, and she would do exactly what I had in mind, plus more of her own moves! She's a little model/fashionista and photographers love it when a client can really rock it out and just let loose and have fun! Here are just two for now from today, more to come very soon! :)




4 comments:

Beki said...

THIS IS BEYOND AN "OH,JACKIE"!!!
I LOVE that first photo!

jenny said...

What a beautiful girl - love the hat! Great job as always!

judieannphotography said...

I agree with Beki!! I can't wait to see more!!

Unknown said...

Jakia they are so good i am so glad you did the pictures for me i cant wait to order them. You are going to be recommended to all my high school friends... :)