Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Elizabeth and Rob's Wedding: Part 2



Elizabeth's and Rob's reception was nothing short of amazing. It was the most easy going, everything couldn't have flowed any more perfect type of reception.
The reception had so many beautiful details and I can't wait to share. It was held at the Cocoa Beach Civic Center. There is too many favorite details so that is why I will leave that one for Part 3 of this wedding. For now, here are a few of my favorites of the couple together:

The venue has gorgeous scenary surrounding it, so of course, we took advantage of that. It is why you will see many different backdrops.







My favorite! I love long wide angles






Here Elizabeth and Rob were practicing their first dance. They did a great job!









Part 3 coming soon! :)




0 comments: