Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chivonne & Kyle: Slideshow



I previously talked about chivonne and kyle's Day After Session last week. You can click on this link to read more about our awesome session:
http://jackiebealephotography.blogspot.com/2008/12/chivonne-kyle-day-after-session.html

Here is a collection of their pictures I put together as a slideshow. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I just adore it!


since blog entries are way more fun with pictures, here are just a few that you may have seen on the slideshow :)



6 comments:

K said...

I'm impressed! Very nice.

Jackie Beale said...

Jonathan? Is that you? With the mac computer? lol, I can't tell if it's you by the picture you have up ;P

Vegan Runner Mommy said...

I love the pics!!! We are so totaly next! :) They are great girl! So natural and original.

Jackie Beale said...

thanks Sarah! YES! I've been wanting to get with you to do a shoot. Let me know when is good for you two ;)

Anonymous said...

Jackie. I am so, so, so proud of you and your visual perception, you're blessed with talent my love and whats really nice is that it's just beginning to flow, thank you for being there for my Beautiful children and creating such lovely form.

Jackie Beale said...

wow this is such a beautiful comment and I just don't know what to say! I think I'm really going to start crying :*) Thank you so much for your encouragement. It means so much to me to have the support of friends like you and my family. I wouldn't be able to do what I love if I didn't have that.