Friday, July 31, 2009

DPS article on Jasmine Star: ProYou



I love receiving these weekly articles from DPS. They always have useful information about all things photography, but what I love the most is reading the experiences from different photographers, whether it be about shooting, post processing, or how they got started. I was very surprised and really delighted when I opened my email today to find that they featured Jasmine's Star personal experience. Very inspirational story and I am sure we have all been through our ups and downs.

Here's how the article starts:

Jasmine Star is a bride turned wedding photographer from southern CA. Creative photographer, and talented blogger, Jasmine takes part in this “Pro: You” series of lessons learned from before success blossomed. DPS thanks Jasmine for the time she invested interviewing for this story.



It is a lengthy story, so take a break, sit back and enjoy the reading. CLICK HERE to read the article.


Happy Weekend! :)

0 comments: