Friday, May 15, 2009

Life and Friendships



During our vacation earlier this week, I turned to my husband and told him that I like to look at people. Not in a creepy kind of way, but I like to look at people and imagine how their lives are like, where did they come from, what is their story.


Their were alot of people at the theme parks this week, much to our surprise, because we were hopeing it wouldn't be too crowded. We were the first one's to board the bus and I'd look at people as they came flooding in with their children and their sourvenirs, wondering if we'd bump into them throughout the day. One funny thing that Disney does to me is that it makes me completely forget about the bills, about work, about chores, about everything. There is truely something magical about it and they seriously have branded around that, and they have done a very good job on me :)


Now we are back, broke, but very happy! I have a lot of good things to look forward to in the next upcoming days. For starters, I will get to see some old friends today that we haven't been able to see much since Lamar and I got married. They live in Orlando. There's going to be a little mingling, a little dancing of course, and alot of picture taking. One of my friends is moving out of the country in a few days and tonight will be the last chance we will get to see her and spend time with her.


I'm also looking forward to tomorrow as one of my other good friends is having her own talent show to promote her business. She is a very smart and talented girl and I will blog more about her and her company in the next few days. I will have the huge opportunity to be a part of her event tomorrow so I'm really looking forward to it!


I now leave you with a picture of my friend and I that was taken at a wedding I shot. More about her to come... :)



Happy Friday and weekend!

0 comments: