Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



This week has been pretty buuuzzzzzyyy. Both at work and at home. Lamar and I are prepping to go on a romantic getaway to Disney World next week! Yes I know, I know, it's only 2 hours away, BUT it's still romantic :) We will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how time just flies right by you but I'm so excited and anxious to see what our future holds together.



This was at our honeymoon last year at Magic Kingdom. You won't believe this, but the eleven years I have lived in FL, it was my first time going there. I know, I have a lot of first things happen late in my life, but I'm so glad alot of those special moments happen with him.

Happy early anniversary baby! It will be one year officialy on the 11th :)

2 comments:

Velia said...

I know I'm a bit late but just wanted to say Happy Anniversary. With time it keeps getting better and better.

Anonymous said...

Jackie love your blog girl. Very nice!! Yanelyz aka Nely