Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dance recital



*All photos property of Jackie Beale Photography
I'm so excited to finally share my experience this past Saturday. My friend Marissa had her first recital show in Kissimmee, FL. She is originally from California and started her business there. She has a strong passion for dance and teaching children how to eat healthy. Aside from teaching kids, she can also choreograph various dances for weddings. Definitly check out her awesome website by clicking
HERE!

Lots of our friends attended her show and it was a blast being able to capture different moments. Kids are so cute to photograph. I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites so this post will be full of my favorite photos from the event! I hope you enjoy them. Oh, for the finale of the show, she and a few friends put together an awesome performance. Be sure to check out the video clip at the bottom of this post!




















Here is Marissa before the show rehearsing :)




And here is one of the other awesome teachers

























Finally the Video Clip! My husband created this :)



video


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jax-

Your work is amazing! The pictures always blow me away... Love how you got pictures of my lil chubbies too :) Absolutely stunning... like always, I can't wait to see more!

And big ups to Lamar too for getting that video together! Thank you so much. Such talent in the Beale family :)

Do you mind emailing me some of the other pics you took of the group and friends after the show? CJLatouche@yahoo.com. Thanks, love!

Chanel

Jackie Beale said...

thank you girl!! No prob. I'll email them to ya :)

Toni Whitney said...

Your photography is stunning!!!

Ayesha said...

Awwww i love it.... i want to adopt all the kids.. they are so cuuuute in their tutus. Great shots! I bet their parents are thrilled.

Anonymous said...

that was really good and all of the songs i really liked and whoever came up wit that dance i give most of the credits!!!:)



all my (not)luv
JANAE AHRENDT
janaeahrendt@yahoo.com