Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cori and Sherman are married!



*All photos are property of Jackie Beale Photography

I met Cori and Sherman when my husband and I were dating. We would take turns driving to see each other during the month and everytime I visited Live Oak, it was always a fun and pleasant stay.

They are such a beautiful couple and in the back of my mind, I always believed that one day, they would start dating as well. They are both funny, smart and outgoing. I knew that their wedding was going to show just who they are. It was nothing short of amazing and the day was full of so much fun and laughter. We all love to dance so we knew that the dance floor would be packed. Even the little one's that were there had a blast.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for them because I know there will be an abundance of great things and many blessings.

Here are a few of my favorite photos that I was able to capture













Cori and Sherman enjoying some time alone, until they saw me come up with my big ole camera :)











This adorable little girl is so energetic! She would tiredlessly jump up and down on her mommy's lap to the upbeat music they were playing. She's half spanish so she already has that dance flavor in her blood :)
















0 comments: